You'll see then cause I'm not gonna show you now

You'll see then cause I'm not gonna show you now.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

When Life Deals You Lemons?

So I should have just landed in Delhi, India but due to Jet Airlines I'm still stuck in Brussels. Jet Airlines decided that my visa wasn't up together enough to enter India, but I am convinced it's fine. To add to this the Indian embassy has been on holiday today so contacting them was impossible. No one at the airport felt the need to help at all, one man at the "information" desk even laughed at me and said "you’re quite an unlucky person" and then walked off. Felt like jumping over the counter. But in all honesty I can't do much about it at the moment so I travelled into the town centre and found a nice little hotel for the night. I have actually started to quite like this place. The old architecture is incredible. Hopefully I can get through to the embassy tomorrow and sort this mess out. A friends relatives (who I have never met) have offered me to stay at their house. Very kind people. So if things don't get sorted out I could be part of a family in Brussels soon. God bless the adventures of Aaron.





No comments:

Post a Comment